The church is located on the route between Jastrzębie-Zdrój and Cieszyn, in the immediate vicinity of the castle. It was built in 1713 on the site of the previous wooden church. Inside, it is worth seeing the 15th century Our Lady of Kończyce, painted with a dandelion in hand. On 18th November 1909, Kończyce Małe parish was established. Since 1960, the church is protected by law as a valuable religious monument of the Cieszyn region and a Marian shrine.