This wooden, historical church in Łaziska is one of the oldest churches in Silesia and in Poland. In May 1998, during the renovation works, polychromes with the date „1560” were discovered. In 2008, a dendrochronological examination was conducted which showed that almost all the building materials were obtained between 1466-1467. In the north wall is a large breach made in April 1945. It was made by an artillery shell that dropped to the aisle and did not explode. It was decided to keep the bullet hole in the wall and cover it with glass pane with a symbol of Divine Providence painted on it.