Near the parish church of Saint Martin (near the entrance to the Dakol Hotel) there is an interesting cultural monument of the Petrovice u Karviné commune. It’s a stone Calvary cross from 1858. In front of the pedestal of the cross there is a relief depicting Saint Veronica, and on the sides of the cross there are two statues, each about a metre high: on the left is the Holy Mother, and on the right is Saint John. The total height of the cross is about four metres. It was renovated in 1995.